Lunes, Marso 10, 2008

Being a Blogger

1. How is it being a blogger?

Well for me, its a matter of being creative. Creative in a sense of even if there's nothing to post you're making a extraordinary piece after.

2. Why did i choose to be a blogger?

"Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet" - this is what i always met on everyday computer work. Yes, im a web designer and i love art. Let me say, its my interest though im busy working any other things, like school and my personal life.
3. What am i going to expect to the viewers and visitors?

I'm not expecting too much on the side of the viewers and the visitors but, its nice to have them here. Less talks to know each others, share interests in life and be friends. =)

4. First thing i would like to share to them

Well, the first thing i would like to share to the viewers of my blogsite is this quotation about Change

"The good man is the man who, no matter how morally unworthy he has been, is moving to become better."


Walang komento: