Martes, Marso 11, 2008

Albert Einstein, Third Eye of Depression

This question may pop up into our curious minds. At my age, after learning some lessons about Physics especially during high school days, i always ask my self how these guys came up with this big damn brain?Are they sort of magicians?

With these kinds of questions popping my head, assuming that scientists, Albert Einstein specifically, have third eyes on the top of their foreheads, my imagination sent me to this graphic design.

For me, this geek was able to see what other's cannot.Yes, a sort of third eye that is hidden on people's eye. Of course, giving him with these kinds of skills and talents that nobody could surpass. Now what made this guy he used to be is being a loner. A confusing lecturer best known for his theories on space and time, Einstein was rumored to have Aspergers syndrome. At young age, Einstein was a loner and he rarely spoke. These are symptoms for depression.

Walang komento: